Starting A Hair Regrowth Thread (Results, Thoughts, Etc. Drop em)
-
Title.
Didn't find a hair thread that lived on this forum so decided to make one for people to posts their results, their thoughts on it, etc. It's a topic I've given a lot of thought lately.
Obviously we know how to keep the hair we have left, but to regrow it is another beast. Reallyyyy not looking for any "min fin" bros. YES I am aware it is the gold standard. I also believe the body is extremely malleable and rejuvenating if given the correct inputs.
Please if you have results post them. Even if its from peptides. Or if you have thoughts or theories on hair regrowth lets talk about them.
-
This isn't a new idea but the fact that finasteride was synthesized from progesterone is extremely telling. So I think the checks 1/2 boxes. Progesterone, thyroid, CO2, sterile gut, etc. are all good therapies for this.
The internet is also full of anecdotes about women having much much better responses to minoxidil mono than men. Hell, I see better results from women just taking better care of themselves through increased protein, b vitamins, even castor oil application. I think progesterone is to blame for women's ease of recovery.
The hard part for men is growing the damned thing back. Minoxidil is a potassium channel opener increasing blood flow to the scalp. I hear people say nitric oxide is involved somehow too but haven't looked into it.
Is the secret just to take a boatload of progesterone and do scalp massages? I would figure that would have been heard of by now, although I don't see many men taking very large doses of prog due to its inhibitory effects on testosterone. (Which btw - is that even a physiological issue other than a number on a bloodwork panel?)
I did see one lowtoxinforum post of a guy taking like 800mg progesterone a day but a ton of DHEA and his bloodwork came back amazing. Like top of ref testosterone, high DHT, bottomed estrogen (here come you estrogen lovers..... )
So riddle me that
-
fat pads on head are less in bald people
-
@sunsunsun elaborate
-
@hcwilliams cultivate the fat pad with massage , microneedling, and those topical serums women use to fill in fat on their cheeks. im guessing topical coconut oil would probably work?
overall just convince yourself your hair is lush , it works better than anything imo. that goes for everything else. balding people i see generally have a suboptimal mental state and outlook. even really fit bald guys come across as kind of weird like theyre not relaxed and happy
-
@sunsunsun im gonna do some research of safe, topical blood flow compounds.
Yes I do agree stressing about it will make it worse. But to solve a problem would be pretty cool
-
@hcwilliams i have posted multiple pics of people with insane hair regrowth here before too using massage and topical oils to the extent that the social culture online refuses to acknowledge them . im too lazy to find and repost . taeian camel cult on facebook has all the info. people ignore it / dont use the info because they dont want to believe
-
@sunsunsun I'll check it out
-
@hcwilliams peppermint oil is as good or better than minoxidil just dilute it
-
@sunsunsun any you'd recommend over peppermint oil?
-
@hcwilliams rosemary but apparently peppermint is better
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login