Silicon the dietary nutrient
-

"it's not clear enough"
"grok mayhaps christopher nolan the chickens"

"they will understand now"
he really does cater to this forums needs
-
.. all the while keeping in mind that the silicon that occurs naturally in foods is a totally different animal than the one that is called a supplement. Ray warned that taking the supplement is akin to consuming powdered glass. Caveat emptor.
-
The bamboo extract supplement I was taking, 70% silica according to the label, dissolved in water. It even tasted sweet, kinda boosted the flavor of tea when I would add it to tea.
-
@Hearthfire would thsi work

-
I call it quits at 3l a day. 1.5l seems reasonable long term lol. Not ideal; 1.5l volvic. Green beans as the preffered dinna tyme veg. Opting for the brown bread pill. Would get my silicon intake to 50mg a day I reckon. On par with the average. But I can't complain.
-

@sunsunsun the low power AI
-
Sure, if you prefer tincture form.
I used the Nutricost Bamboo Extract from Amazon.
This: https://a.co/d/00UHkZ7oI think you get more silica/extract overall with the Nutricost.
-
I think you get more silica/extract overall with ...
What about the size of the silicon molecule to reach the cell, as if any " bio extract" from water, vegetable or bread could reach the target / the cell, at the same level !? No matter the state of your metabolism (> 55 yrs)

-
-
Hi,
Ultrasil is bamboo silicon. As most plant silicon, the molecule has not the right size to enter the mitochondria. Only 30 % reach the membranes when the molecule has been stabilized. 30% of 6.300 = 189 mg from one liter. I’d rather say 3%, in the best case, here. Why: nothing has been said about the process.
• Silica 63.750 mg
• Silicic acid 6.300 mg => 1/10th
• Elemental silicon 30.750 mg
• Dry bamboo extract 75.000 mg
Advise: You’ll get the same result with the first four leaves from a nettle infusion.
It’s a question of molecule size and stability.
I can develop if interested what you should pay attention to.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login