Dandruff or scalp irritation? Try BLOO.

    Bioenergetic Forum
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Popular
    • Register
    • Login

    Halotestin Only log

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Experimental Logs
    17 Posts 7 Posters 812 Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alfredoolivasA Offline
      alfredoolivas @chudlord
      last edited by alfredoolivas

      @chudlord said:

      On several occasions I have combined it with Eutropoflavin (4-DMA-7,8-DHF) to increase neuroplasticity and it has worked amazingly well. My overall output has increased far beyond anything that dexamphetamine or modafinil could do for me.

      Thank you for the alpha, chudley!!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • chudlordC Offline
        chudlord @chudlord
        last edited by

        Day 26:

        The intestinal problems are still present but are much more manageable, dates, carrots and white button mushrooms are particularly helpful. I also made a carrot salad with oregano oil for added potency.

        Additionally, today I took 5mg pinealon and 10mg epithalon upon waking. I also took 10,000 IUs vitamin D and 3000 IUs vitamin A which had a strong thermogenic effect within 30 minutes of ingestion. Potentially pointing to my thyroid dosage being bottlenecked.

        Then as my pre-workout I took my usual 5mg of halo (making it 10mg in total for the day) and 10mg of oxandrolone.

        A friend made a remark today that I look more neanderthaler-ish than usual.

        H 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • H Offline
          hawk1 @chudlord
          last edited by

          @chudlord

          Why do you take oxandrolone as an occasional preworkout?

          I understand that there is an acute pump benefit and possibly CNS benefit too. However, AAS pharmacology benefits from sustained usage so aren't you just paying a liver + cholesterol tax (albeit the most moderate and dose dependent of all - as you know 10-30mg is not "high" by bodybuilding standards) for something that caffeine + tadalafil could do with far less negative consequences?

          chudlordC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • chudlordC Offline
            chudlord @hawk1
            last edited by

            @hawk1 I unfortunately don’t have tadalafil on hand, and I like to see the differences in acute performance between halo only + halo and anavar. And I honestly think that the liver burden of 10mg of anavar less than once a week is negligible.

            Interestingly, despite most anecdotes, anavar seems to have a much greater effect on acute strength than halo in my experience.

            chudlordC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • chudlordC Offline
              chudlord @chudlord
              last edited by

              Day 27:

              Nothing of note happened today, the intestinal issues have almost been solved and I took some vitamin D and A again today and experienced the same thermogenic effect.

              engineerE chudlordC 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • engineerE Offline
                engineer @chudlord
                last edited by

                @chudlord where did you get real oxandrolone? It seems to be impossible to obtain because the real versions are made in Iran (wow) and the fakes can pass lab tests because oxandrolone depends on a specific positioning in a side chain that is not easily testable nor manufacturable.

                chudlordC 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                • chudlordC Offline
                  chudlord @engineer
                  last edited by

                  @engineer wholly vibe- and previous experience based. It’s possible that it’s not real oxandrolone, definitely not dianabol though.

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • chudlordC Offline
                    chudlord @chudlord
                    last edited by

                    Day 28, 29, 30:

                    I’ve been very busy recently and have been sleeping quite poorly, but that’s seems, at least thus far unrelated to the halo. The only major difference is that I’ve started to see a decline in appetite, the labs have been ordered so we’ll see if this is due to liver toxicity…

                    Part two of the article is almost finished, I’ll additionally expand on all the info in a (free) substack article.

                    W 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                    • W Offline
                      wester130 @chudlord
                      last edited by

                      @chudlord there's one thing i disagree with you about - the safest oral AAS, i think it is this

                      Oral Primobolan (Methenolone acetate)
                      Not 17α-alkylated (protected by 1-methylation). Low hepatotoxicity. Non-estrogenic, low androgenic activity. Produces slow, lean gains with few sides. Expensive and modest in results. Injectable form is even milder on the liver. Frequently ranked among the safest for health-conscious users.

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • sunsunsunS Offline
                        sunsunsun @chudlord
                        last edited by sunsunsun

                        @chudlord you are not the first person to do a halo only cycle or do bloodwork on it (responding to your twitter post) and there are yt videos on it
                        it’s a common cycle on a facebook group ive seen

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post